Craniosacral balancing (60 or 90 minutes) is a highly refined and subtle form of bodywork. It penetrates the bone structure and membrane structure of our body, focusing mainly on the head and the spine. The soft hands-on technique also detects connective tissue restrictions and attachments, subsequently releasing them whenever possible.
Craniosacral balancing focuses on insight from within and often results in very deep relaxation. It reawakens the human body’s ability to self-heal and reinforces it.
The effects of craniosacral balancing include the following:
• reduces stress and feelings of anxiety
• strengthens the immune system
• improves ease of movement in connective tissue
• calms the entire nervous system
• helps hyperactivity, in children as well
• vitalizes the organs
• improves sense of sight, hearing and touch
• releases blocked energy from traumatic experiences, accidents, emotional wounds, operations, and suchlike.
Craniosacral balancing is highly recommended for the following:
back pain, migraine, whiplash, stress, insomnia, chronic pain from rheumatism/arthritis and hyperactivity in children.
Prabhu Haremaker Rabiya Lamers
Herengracht 321, Amsterdam
Open daily between 09:30 – 23:00
+31 20 555 0 333 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Koan Float is part of the Ambassade Group